SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2022 Final Exam Result 2023 : The State Bank of India (SBI) is a well-known public sector bank that conducts a recruitment process every year to select eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). The SBI PO 2022 final exam was held on January 30, 2023, and the results have been recently declared. It is a crucial moment for all the aspirants who appeared for the exam, as it will determine their career path in the banking industry. In this blog post, we will provide a detailed analysis of the SBI PO 2022 final exam result and discuss the implications of the same. You can check all the important information on this page related to SBI PO Result 2023 and download the result here.
SBI PO Result 202-23
The State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the largest public sector banks in India, and every year it conducts a recruitment process to select eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). The SBI PO 2022 final exam was held for the current year and the result is also out recently, those whos participated in this exam and waiting for results, now can see their result online by downloading PDFs, the link will be provided in this article.
Overview of SBI PO 2022 Recruitment Process
|Organization||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Date||Mains: January 30, 2023|
|Exam Rounds||3( Prelims+Mains+Interview)|
|SBI PO Salary||RS. 65,780-Rs. 68580 / Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
Brief Introduction to the SBI PO Recruitment Process
The recruitment process for the SBI Probationary Officer (PO) will be based on three stages. The three stages are preliminary examination, main examination, and Psychometric test ( Group Discussion/ Interview). Candidates will be selected by all stages of completion successfully.
- The candidate will phase the prelims exam which is qualifying in nature.
- The second stage is the mains exam consisting of objective and descriptive tests. The candidates must also note that the SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern has been revised.
- The third and final stage is the Psychometric Test, It includes the group discussion and interview round.
Candidates who will clear all three stages of the exam will be selected as SBI PO.
SBI PO Result 2023 PDF link
SBI PO result in PDF Link – For your convenience, we have placed the link of the PDF for SBI PO final result 2023 at the end of this article. Candidates who appeared in the stage 3 SBI PO exam 2023, can check their results online by downloading the PDF. Follow the easy steps given here on this page to check your SBI PO final result merit list.
Documents for SBI PO Selection Process 2022
Here is the list of important documents required, that candidates must carry with them. Make sure that all documents are original, Photos are in self-attested forms with clear conditions.
- Printout of SBI PO Interview Admit Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth (as specified in SSC/class 10th certificate)
- Hard Copy of Online SBI PO Application Form.
- Identification Proof with Photograph accepted by SBI (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, etc.)
- Educational Documents
- Caste certificate as per the categories issued by competent authority as designated by the Government of India. (if applicable)
- A disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of persons with a disability must be carried along with the other documents. (if applicable)
- Ex-Servicemen are required to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book besides pension payment order and documentary proof of rank previously / currently held at the time of the interview.
- Experience Certificate
- Documents related to the Nationality of the candidate (if applicable)
- Documents related to Age Relaxation (if applicable)
|Final Result||Click Here|
|Phase-III Admit Card||Click Here|
|Mains Result||Click Here|
|Mains Result||Click Here|
|Maims Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Pre Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Mains Admit Card|